At Tiny Studios, we take your privacy seriously and are committed to protecting your personal information. Our policy is designed to inform you about how we collect, use, and store your data when you visit our website.If you have any questions or concerns about our GDPR policy, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for visiting our website and entrusting us with your personal information.
Our policy covers the following information:
- Data Collection
- Data Usage
- Data Storage and SharingYour Rights
- Contact Information
What data do you collect when I visit our website?
We may collect information about you when you visit our website, such as your IP address, browser type, and the pages you view. This information is collected using cookies and other tracking technologies. We use this information to improve our website and to provide you with a better browsing experience.
How do I manage cookies?
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Do you collect any other data and how do you collect it?
Tiny Studios may also collect data including your name, date of birth, gender, job title, profession, contact information, demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests. This data will be directly provided by you when you:
- Register online or enquire about any of our services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Tiny Studios may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
Will my child’s information be stored?
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.Tiny Studios does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
How will you use my data?
We will use your personal data only for the purpose it was collected, such as to respond to your inquiries, send you our newsletter, or fulfil your orders. We may also use your data to improve our services and personalise your experience.
Specifically, data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping;
- Improvement of our products / services;
- Transmission by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you;
Data Storage and Sharing
How do you store my data?
We take reasonable measures to protect your data and keep it secure. We store your personal data only for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected, or as required by law.
Do you share my data?
We do not sell, rent, or trade your personal data to third parties. We may share your data with our trusted partners and service providers who help us to deliver our services to you. We require these parties to maintain the same level of data protection as we do.
What rights do I have?
Tiny Studios would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Tiny Studios for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Tiny Studios correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Tiny Studios to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Tiny Studios erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Tiny Studios restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Tiny Studios’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Tiny Studios transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com.
Do third-party ad servers / networks store my data?
Note that Tiny Studios has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
How can I contact you?
Call us: 0203 920 8751
Or write to us at: Tiny Studios, Unit 15, Canonbury Yard, 190a New North Road, Canonbury, London, N1 7BJ