Tiny Studios are looking for a confident producer to join our dynamic team. APPLY NOW
You’ll be someone who loves creating digital content for brands, and will be expected to have a proven track record and experience of working in commercial digital video content, TV or film production or online & branded content.
You will be working closely with the Director & Creative team, as well as our collection of cracking freelancers. You must be willing to invest yourself in each production in an articulate, organised and creative way, managing the output of deliverables end to end. As the key budget holder, problem solver and driving force for certain projects, you will ensure that content is delivered on time and on schedule. As a detail-oriented person, you will anticipate problems before they happen, have the practical knowledge required to help make a vision into a reality and understand how best to organise and empower your collaborators.
The right candidate will need to have a strong grasp of video content production workflows. They will be comfortable working with and managing talent, organising and arranging locations for shoots and juggling the multiple moving parts of productions.
The energy our Tiny Team have is crucially important, and above all we are after a personable person who works well with our clients, freelancers and core team.
Tiny Studios is a digital content creation studio working with a team of dynamic creatives. We are authentic, collaborative and upbeat. We believe that when it comes to video production there is strength in being lean and not large, youthful but experienced and that compact creates impact. Our work spans brand content, capturing events and we do a lot of work in the education sector.
We also are striving to create a honest and collaborative environment for our creatives. We believe strongly in fair pay for all our tiny employees, no matter their level of experience.
- Management of creative projects, including client relations, scheduling and budget responsibility
- Preparing schedules, call sheets and risk assessments.
- Working with the Creative Director to manage production schedules and allocate projects to the team.
- Using and managing a project management software to keep everything on track.
- Tracking project budgets, working with the Creative Director to ensure margins are agreed and delivered on a project by project basis.
- Maximising efficiency around the video process: organising your time accordingly, budgeting the costs accurately and communicating with the rest of the production team efficiently.
- Sourcing and liaising with freelancers as and when required and ensuring these fall in line with budgets.
- Finding talent and locations for shoots when required and following up on all communication.
- Working with clients to form the call sheets ahead of production and making sure the schedule is feasible.
- Client & Talent management on shoot days, as well as keeping the crew to schedule.
- Helping communicate with clients throughout the amends process during pre-production.
- At least 1 year of experience of content production at a production / creative agency
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail, as well as good organisational and time management skills.
- Working knowledge of the pre-production, production and post-production processes.
- Experience running shoots as well as planning the logistics.
- Budget drafting and cost management.
- You should be capable of problem solving where needed and also keep a keen eye on how we can improve our processes and services.
- Proactive and positive approach to work and used to working collaboratively.
- Your physical and mental wellbeing is always important to us, so we offer all our employees a £250 wellness fund, as well as obviously checking in with you regularly.
- Your progress and development is also incredibly important and we offer our employees a £250 up-skill fund.
- We frequently have team drinks and our Fulham office has a sunny courtyard to unwind in, as well as yoga classes and monthly markets!
- We are focussing on being a carbon neutral company, and will offset your carbon footprint
The salary for this role will be dependent on experience. We'd be looking for this job to start early - mid February, however would be flexible for the right person.
At Tiny Studios our aim is to create a working environment where every single member of the team has the opportunity to be themselves. We are an equal opportunities employer and will welcome and consider all applications regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion, sex and sexual orientation.